Original topic:

Update ruined my phone

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 10:56 AM)
userD2Zy5StiAG
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Up date ruined my phone. I can't unlock the screen, it won't react. Microphone is gone from keyboard. It changed my theme. Mode and made my phone hard to use. Screen says it's not optimized....blah, blah, blah
This One update literally pushes me to go get an apple and be done with Samsung once and for all. Completely useless phone now.
3 Replies
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wow, I'm sorry this happened 😞
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wow!
I recall seeing a something posted from Samsung on Google the other day where it urged everyone to disable the lock screen before installing the ONE UI 6.1 update due to a bug.
I disabled my lock screen, even if I only have it set to SWIPE (no lock) and removed my sim card after enabling the WiFi, after the Android 14 bug erased my sim card, rendering it completely and permanently unreadable. I wound up having to have my carrier make me another sim card to restore my service.
One thing I recommend is that you go to the Developer Options in your settings, if you have them enabled, and try enabling the Wireless Debugging next time to help eliminate bugs over the WiFi network.
krod2024
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I absolutely hate updates! Nothing is better. I can't find anything. Messages are impossible to find! I don't want to be on this platform.
0 Likes