Original topic:

Volte registration status

(Topic created: Wednesday)
opq9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So I called samsung today bout my galaxy a25 because whenever I leave MY home it always says searching for service and emergency calls only and when I called them they used the smarttutor app to diagnose the phone health and they told me the volte registration status failed? Does anyone know how to fix this? PLEASE HELP
18 Replies
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You need to go to settings>general management>reset>reset mobile network settings> you will need to enter you lockscreen pin if you have one>then reboot you phone. If that doesn't work you need to contact your wireless network provider. Use a separate phone to call them. And you will need to call their customer service/tech support because 99% of the time in store reps are sales people only
opq9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've tried that so many times too that never worked
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Then call your wireless carrier. Your phone may need to be reprovisioned and or you may need a new sim card
0 Likes
opq9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've had my sim card replacement already and my carrier said they are not having any problems on their side
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How long have you had the phone? Have you tried a factory data reset? Who's your wireless carrier?
opq9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've had the phone since the end of March and I have tried a factory reset my carrier is t mobile
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sounds like it might have some sort of defective antenna or something. Have you contacted tmobile about a replacement under the manufacturer warrant? If you do it through them, they will send you another phone before having to send back the original. If you call Samsung they will have you send it in to try to fix it and you won't have a phone for up to 2 weeks, then they will just replace it if they can't fix it.
0 Likes
opq9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No it's a software issue
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Take it to your local ubreakifix in that case, see if samsung will pay for it under the warranty, and they will flash it with new software. Again that will end in the Same result in a factory data reset also
0 Likes