JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why samsung is limiting A series

(Topic created: 02-22-2024 09:32 AM)
Morgan221
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Samsung has various products but I want to talk about the A series it one of the best Samsung selling products since its first release but it has been restricted from using bixby as compared to iPhones all the budget phones have the siri feature why is Samsung limiting the A series

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The A14 and A15 is the budget phone that is the backbone of samsung phone business. It is designed to make and receive calls and messages by wifi and cellular service. Extra goodies are not included in budget phones. I have an A14 5G unlocked and am quite happy with it. I don't play games with a phone or watch videos with it. I simply use it as a phone with the extra features of messaging, checking emails, directions, and several other things.

Cheers
3fees

View solution in context

6 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
"Budget" iPhones still have flagship tier internal components whereas the A series uses budget components
Morgan221
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Understandable but for a voice assistant I feel it should be a basic software update for a mobile brand like Samsung with our goal of making our phone an Ai support phone 

0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Some A series phones do have some Bixby functions available.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083582/

1708641107510.jpg
0 Likes
Morgan221
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I want to know why samsung support has not included A15 and A14 to the list since they are really sell very much 

0 Likes
harv134
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They want you to buy the s series and you get what you pay for
0 Likes
Solution
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The A14 and A15 is the budget phone that is the backbone of samsung phone business. It is designed to make and receive calls and messages by wifi and cellular service. Extra goodies are not included in budget phones. I have an A14 5G unlocked and am quite happy with it. I don't play games with a phone or watch videos with it. I simply use it as a phone with the extra features of messaging, checking emails, directions, and several other things.

Cheers
3fees