Original topic:

?

(Topic created: yesterday)
FaithfulToJesus
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Can I trade in a Galaxy A11 for a newer phone like the A15? Or is the A11 and A15 too old for that? 
10 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Depends if those phones are elegible for trade in.

Why dont you buy another phone maybe a midrange phone like the a54 or an old flagship s20 s21 ultra
FaithfulToJesus
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I can't really afford the real expensive phones, how much is the A54?
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I understand but you dont have to go for the premium devices. You can find an s20 for $200.00 on amazon.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Depending on where you buy it, the A54 is between 330 to 350 unlocked new and less if you buy used. Just make sure whatever you buy is the u.s. version. The A25 is 300 and the a35 is 400.
The A54 is a really nice phone.
FaithfulToJesus
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you! Is the A54 good for video games and such? Like are the loading times really good?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I only play basic games, so I wouldnt be able to tell you the response time for other types. I can say I have not experienced lag when viewing videos and I think it has an excellent camera.
FaithfulToJesus
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've thought of getting the A15, but I don't know if it's good or not, but I would definitely try to save for the A54. And I am looking for a phone with a good camera as well so the A54 is actually kinda perfect for what I want.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The A15 is very basic, has low storage and low memory and the processor is probably not fast enough for gaming.
FaithfulToJesus
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you for the insight!
0 Likes