Original topic:

Anyone have any one of the Samsung computers?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Computers
I'm in the market for a new portable. Are the Samsungs problematic or smooth running? I actually didnt even know Samsung made computers.
9 Replies
Mac-18
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Andrew Mark David on YouTube has really in-depth reviews of them.
Pain2two5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
I have a GalaxyBook3 360 and it runs very smoothly the ecosystem with the phone and tablet is amazing. The only thing that might be a issue for some people is the loud fan noise...it's loud but I love mine. I wouldn't get any other laptop.
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Computers
Are they sold in stores, or just direct from Samsung, because I like to physically get the feel of something before I buy.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Computers
They have them in Best Buy!
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! You can also purchase them online at samsung.com!

0 Likes
Dinah1
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I would never buy a Samsung laptop again!

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Computers
Care to elaborate on why?
0 Likes
Dinah1
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Unlike any computer I ever used. Very different and unfortunately I canā€™t buy another laptop now. 
one ā€œbiggieā€ is the tiny print when I try to read my files-I was told there is no way to make that larger that itā€™s just the way Samsung designed it. 

Also extremely heavy and function keys donā€™t work like other computers over used-ver different.  I could go on but it upsets me. Just my 2Ā¢ worth. 

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Computers
I don't understand. It's a Windows OS, and even though it's Windows lite (Windows Home), it still should have all the Windows features for screen zooming and modifying font sizes. Function keys should be standard, just like on any keyboard (except Mac boards). Even keyboards I've had for tablets had normal function keys. Is yours one of the earlier models or current? Which model do you have? I can't believe it would be heavier than any standard laptop now on the market.
0 Likes