Original topic:

Bluetooth keeps disabling itself

(Topic created: 04-22-2024 12:13 AM)
user4AHatC9Fw0
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hello,

Since around the last month, I found an issue in my Galaxy Book 4 Pro 360: bluetooth keeps disabling itself. When it happens, I log in as admin (I have a separate account that I normaly use as a regular user for security reasons), go to devices and enable it again, but some time later it disables itself again.

What may be happening?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! This may be an issue with authorization if you are enabling it, and it is working on your admin account then there may be a setting that may have been accidentally changed that will cause this to happen. Please make sure that it is working normally on the admin account first. If it is then I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft support for more information on how to set this.

However, you can try to update the device drivers by going to device manager and looking for your device and right-clicking and update from there. If none of these helps then the best option would be to factory reset the laptop, please make sure to back up anything important first before doing this.

If even the reset doesn't help then service would be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! This may be an issue with authorization if you are enabling it, and it is working on your admin account then there may be a setting that may have been accidentally changed that will cause this to happen. Please make sure that it is working normally on the admin account first. If it is then I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft support for more information on how to set this.

However, you can try to update the device drivers by going to device manager and looking for your device and right-clicking and update from there. If none of these helps then the best option would be to factory reset the laptop, please make sure to back up anything important first before doing this.

If even the reset doesn't help then service would be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.