JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book 360 touch screen issues

(Topic created: 01-30-2023 12:07 AM)
user2gv2yqpVSe
Constellation
Options
Computers

For the past week, my touch screen issues have made my computer practically useless. Basically, the top quarter of the screen has started bugging and sensing touches all over the screen, without being touched in any way. At first, I thought maybe it was dust, but I wiped it clean and it's still happening. It seems that bending the screen a little bit helps it calm down, which leads me to believe it's an internal issue where something is pressuring the touch screen and causing it to act up, turning tabs on and off, switching between them, etc. Has anyone experienced this issue? The computer has never been dropped or damaged in any way, and I've had it for about a year and a half.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how not being able to use your computer bc of the touch screen causing issues is frustrating. Since you have cleaned the screen off and it seems bending the laptop can cause the issue to stop some this will require service.  Each case is done on a case by case basis. As your laptop is out of warranty I would recommend calling our depot department to get this set up for service their number is 1 (310) 669-4334, or if you prefer you can either call into Samsung directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 or send any of the moderators a private message. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jess04
Sun
Options
Computers
Did you purchase an extended warranty on it? You may have to use it.
0 Likes
userl7w5z67i29
Constellation
Options
Computers

I had the same issue starting in early February. I bought the laptop on march 1st 2022 and received the laptop on march 8th 2022. I reached to Samsung on march 4th 2023, they had me do a factory reset, then told me my warranty was expired but that they would honor the warranty repair. Send it back for warranty repair, and had the full screen replaced by them. I am guessing this might be a pervasive issue of this newish problem, and would not be surprised if other people start commenting too on this issue.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how not being able to use your computer bc of the touch screen causing issues is frustrating. Since you have cleaned the screen off and it seems bending the laptop can cause the issue to stop some this will require service.  Each case is done on a case by case basis. As your laptop is out of warranty I would recommend calling our depot department to get this set up for service their number is 1 (310) 669-4334, or if you prefer you can either call into Samsung directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 or send any of the moderators a private message. 

0 Likes