Original topic:

Galaxy Book 4 series- phone connectivity issues

(Topic created: 08-21-2024 10:00 AM)
Thekennymiller
Constellation
Options
Computers

I recently purchased the Book 4 ultra, have the s24 ultra... and was super excited about the entire "ecosystem". 
However... I am having major issues with the connectivity. Mainly between the phone and laptop.
Biggest errors:
Quickshare- it almost NEVER finds my phone, but always finds my tablet. I have to turn it on to "everyone" and even toggle it on and off multiple times before it MIGHT find it. 
Phone app- It says that another app is set up to receive calls and makes me retry connection about 3 times before it "connects" - and even then, it rarely stays connected, pulls calls, or makes me retry connection every so often.
Multi control - main issue here is with stability... connects and reconnects every few minutes. 

Yes- they are all on the same wifi.
Yes- they are all signed into the same Samsung account. 
Yes- they are normally mere inches away from each other

Side issue- does anyone else see that the native Samsung apps (like {Phone, Quickshare, etc) always say they have an update... but when you click it, it brings up the Microsoft Store and it says up to date. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Nicktrick
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Same on my end but it's been a hit or miss either scan the QR code which takes longer to send, or it will show up it has had me wondering why it doesn't just connect right away or why there's times it doesn't, this being on just the Book4. Not the Edge, pro, or Ultra connected to my S24Ultra
0 Likes