Original topic:

Galaxy Book vs Galaxy Tab

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Computers
 I've been reluctant on whether I should purchase a galaxy book 4(any type, probably the 360 model) or the galaxy Tab 9 for university work. The work I'm mostly going to be doing is writing documents, making slides, sheets, etc. For these kind of operations, I'm unsure a galaxy book or tab would be better suited. I'm thinking of the tab 9 ultra because I could use Dex to make it into a laptop, it' huge, plus it's more versatile, but the galaxy books are actual laptops so they might be better for work. Anyways, I'm stuck between the two, any advice?
3 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
Computers
Would your job ever require that you run an exe program that the tablet may not be able to run?/ compare RAM opt for 8gb at least if running multiple programs apps/portability should you need to travel. And life of product, as I have an old tablet but cannot update it anymore, I have a Sony vaio old and running windows 11. But I like the idea of the tablet paired with Dex. You could use a keyboard that is easier to type with as you will be writing a lot . I connect an external keyboard to my laptop bc I type a lot and it's not conduscive for me to type on the laptop. I say tablet.
0 Likes
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I don't think I'd need to run any exe programs. The only things I would be doing would probably be note taking, powerpoints/slides and research/writing
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Computers
I think tablet, but you can't do real-time handwriting to text anymore, I read.
0 Likes