JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Touch screen issue

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 08:49 AM)
charlesdiesel
Astronaut
Options
Computers
I have had my galaxy book less than a year. The touch screen has all these opache circles that pop up all over. Sometimes I can't use touch screen at all, sometimes other pages will pop up, sometimes the mouse will work sometimes not.

I did a hard reset, and then updated. Hwlpwd for a day or 2 and then back to same thing 
I have never dropped it, not really sure what to do with it 

Any advise would be helpful 

Thank u
Chuck 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Computers
This could be caused by a screen protector it could be caused by water underneath the screen or it could be caused by unlocking developer options and selecting The Wrong settings. I recommend that you use the members Diagnostics tool it's very useful and will let you know if it's actually a hardware problem or not you can find it in this app that we are messaging on usually on the home page of DiagnosticsScreenshot_20230727_121820_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Computers
This could be caused by a screen protector it could be caused by water underneath the screen or it could be caused by unlocking developer options and selecting The Wrong settings. I recommend that you use the members Diagnostics tool it's very useful and will let you know if it's actually a hardware problem or not you can find it in this app that we are messaging on usually on the home page of DiagnosticsScreenshot_20230727_121820_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
charlesdiesel
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Thank u