Original topic:

Amazing quality pictures

(Topic created: 03-28-2022 11:36 AM)
MrSimmons
Astronaut
Options
Creator

Hello, My name is Marcus,

I have been meaning to share some feedback with the Samsung Team.  I own a Galaxy S20 FE 5G for a long time and friends of mine have tried their best to get me to switch to an iPhone.  I explain to them, there is no way I would ever switch and one of the reasons is because of the photo quality this phone takes.  See below.  I love taking pictures with my phone and when people see my screen savers on my PC, they ask me what type of camera am I using.  I say, "just my phone" and they can't believe this is with a cell phone.  So, I just wanted to share some feedback with you and thank you for making a great product.

Kind regards,
Marcus Simmons

20220311_062450.jpg20220323_173231.jpg20220302_080732.jpg

6 Replies
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Creator
Well you will be shocked if i saying the s22ultra is equal DSLR camera .

But iphone 13 pro max is the best (only iphone 13 pro max , not pro but max)
I can say s22ultra compared to cheap DSLR (1000 $ up)
And iphone 13 pro max compared to expensive DSLR 3000$up

Yes so about the dslr camer I just said an example about price, can be more or less.. I don't know wich one dslr camera compared, but definitely as example the cheap dslr more then 500$ s22ultra
and expensive dslr more then 1000$ for iphone 13 pro max as example ok ?
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Creator
Iv seen on YouTube 5000$ camera compared to s22 ultra . So !
Iphone 13 pro max can be with sqme 5000$ compared or more expensive..the camera both phone are amazing. Everything depends on the light sun . Better photo during the day or as a pro you need artificial light ...
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Creator
So the guy compared the 5000$ camera with s22ultra.. amazing photo , samsung has change the future

The quality here it will be reduced, bit you can wach on youtube this guy in mach higher quality

https://youtu.be/2Qe5_6thk-EScreenshot_20220328-125058.png
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Creator
But to be clear , if you are pro photography then I know you will use a pro camera dslr , the pro dslr camera are doing a better job, just to be clear !
Anyway if you don't have on the hand the pro camera and you are pro photography then if you will use s22ultra then you know it will be almost the same , depending if you shot during de suny day or a lot of light during the night..
0 Likes
Sparrow7
Galaxy
Options
Creator
Love your shots
0 Likes
UnrluyAdmin
Astronaut
Options
Creator
I completely agree. I love the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G :camera:.
0 Likes