Original topic:

Some more S22 insect and spider photos

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 02:13 PM)
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
No tripod, just 10x zoom and finding something to prop either the phone or my arms on and voice command to capture. My hands are not particularly steady, but if you can find anything to use as support or prop to stabilize and maintain focus, the camera does ths rest of the work.

Still having a blast with the S22 cameras.
Katydid

Katydid

Robber fly under overcast conditions

Picture-winged fly

Redheaded bush cricket

So well camouflaged Google lens could not pick up on the grasshopper, all ir found was lawn pictures.

Robber fly in the sun

American Lady

Jumping spider

Jumping spider, inverted with tweak to light balance

Paper wasp

2 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator
Hey there. Those are some really good photos, maybe a bit more detail on those spiders for my comfort but nonetheless, it's nice to see that camera in action! :camera_with_flash:

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Haha I hear ya. I used to be crazy scared of the things. But they don't other me anymore. Plus I've got an orb Weaver that's doing his job and eating mosquitos it traps in its web. This all started with just a simple picture of a fly a couple weeks ago, and upon seeing how those turned out, insect/spider photography has turned into a relaxing hobby.
0 Likes