Original topic:

Trending: Unleash your creativity with PENUP!

(Topic created: 08-19-2019 10:57 AM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

There are so many ways to create with your Samsung devices, but one of my favorites is definitely the PENUP app. For those of you who donā€™t know, PENUP is a Samsung official app and global community that encourages and guides illustrators to create on their Samsung device.

I love it because all the talented people in the community upload the awesome stuff theyā€™ve created on their Samsung devices for others to see, comment on, like and repost. Itā€™s a great place to get inspired!  

You can find more information and download the app here.  

And if you want a step-by-step guide, check out this video! 

I want to see what you all make with PENUP! Comment with your work below and let us know what Samsung device youā€™re using to create!  

Never stop making! 

-Alix  

penup-post.png

4 Replies
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

Did you make those drawing? Wow!! lol... after the event I didnt realized the PENUP can do all those drawings I never knew it can make creative drawings and ideas in mind. I was drawing using the PENUP while travelling back home from NY although not good drawing lol as they say practice makes perfect! ^_^..

0 Likes
SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

Practice does make perfect, @RedDragon, but feel free to share a drawing you're proud of! Glad that PENUP is here to help.

0 Likes
Mcooper200914
Constellation
Options
Creator

How do you create layers?

0 Likes
JannyPoo
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Love this! ā¤