Original topic:

ABI QR code tracking

(Topic created: a month ago)
Safirorosa
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi I just wanted to know if it's possible for my phone to be tracked by my employer even when I clock out of work? To give some background, this is not an employee phone, it's my personal phone, I am a part time, non contractual employee and would not need to be tracked on where I am for business purposes outside of work. I understand being tracked at the time clock but I think it's unfair and invasive to track us live even when we are not at work. I have been having weird situations happen and weird synchronizations related to location, for instance, me and a co worker will hang out and the next day we are working side by side which is possible but it's not going to happen normally because of how things are at my job, you may never see spme workers and so to be assigned with someone you just hung out with is suspicious and I wanted to know how QR tracking works after we scan with our phones, does it keep tracking us all day? For 12 hours? A few minutes? How does it work and what kind of system is it?

2 Replies
infinitytec
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It really depends on how the time clock system works. Do you have an app for it?
0 Likes
Safirorosa
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
We dont have an app. We either use a widget or the time clock, I just clocked out and seen our system is ABI ? Basically what I asking is, once I clock out, is my location forgotten? Or does it keep holding on to me through out the day, tracking me live?
0 Likes