JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Access stickers and add them to Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
Nyiela
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just discovered that although when you create a sticker it apparently goes to a "clipboard" there is no way to actually access this clipboard. I wanted to add the sticker I created to a Samsung Note. I'm creating a sort of Pinterest board and it would have been so fun to drag or copy and paste the stickers I've created onto my Samsung Note. I guess to combat this I just have to make the sticker into an image
7 Replies
MrGhoul
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Access to your clipboard (clipboard icon) is in the panel above the keyboard.
0 Likes
Nyiela
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
There is no clipboard icon for stickers that you created in the gallery. You can only access them by going to an image you want to edit and going to the decorations tab. You cannot access them anywhere else
0 Likes
Solution
MrGhoul
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
In Samsung notes, click on the emoji icon above keyboard > then click on the gallery icon from the tray to access the gallery stickers you created.
Nyiela
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I can admit when I am wrong and I am here. You are absolutely right. I was using Gboard this whole time therefore I've never noticed that the Samsung keyboard had our saved stickers hidden in the emoji icon tab. Thank you very much!
0 Likes
Nyiela
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
There it is in my Samsung notes šŸ™‚ much appreciated again!1721900210261.jpg
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
No problem, I'm glad I could help. If I could ask you to please mark this as resolved. Thanks!
Nyiela
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes no problem at all šŸ™‚
0 Likes