Original topic:

Best replacement screen protector on a zfold 4

(Topic created: 07-06-2023 03:57 PM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Separation of original screen protector on z fold 4

I asked this morning this site, but the moderator took my post down because he said it was a duplicate that was answered on the Z Fold 3.
I contacted ubreakitIfixedit and they told me that it would be 5 hours to replace the screen if I wanted to go through Samsung warranty since they needed to verify my claim. They said they could do it while I wait if I pay $20.
Looking at the original post, there was someone saying that they used a different screen protector that was purchased on XYZ for the same price. 
Looking at that post and website there are multiple Screen protectors and I have no idea which would be the best one. Some of the reviews were 5 years old so obviously it wasn't for the fold. 
Apparently, this is a common problem. Can anyone recommend a screen protector that they use and is good?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Rayzer 

Personally, I'd still let them do it with an OEM screen protector. These screens are very delicate, and if something happens, at least it won't be you responsible for it (I assume), plus Samsung gives them the tools that allow them to apply the protector perfectly, so it looks like it came from the factory.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ⬇

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Rayzer 

Personally, I'd still let them do it with an OEM screen protector. These screens are very delicate, and if something happens, at least it won't be you responsible for it (I assume), plus Samsung gives them the tools that allow them to apply the protector perfectly, so it looks like it came from the factory.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ⬇