JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does a factory reset remove the eSIM

(Topic created: 02-07-2024 04:09 AM)
james70
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I had the Z fold 4 with one ui 6, and I converted my physical Sim to an esim, but I want to know if I have to reset my phone, will the reset remove the esim. If anyone has an idea, please let me know 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When you perform a factory reset through the menu, this message pops up. If you accidentally remove your eSIMs, you may need to contact your carrier.20240207_210343_1000021033_1707368623.png

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Hrmjoevii
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When you say reset, what do you mean? Is your phone having software problems that require you to perform a hard reset or are you asking about a soft restart
0 Likes
james70
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Well, I mean, if I have to do a factory data reset
Hrmjoevii
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Performing a factory reset on your Android device generally should not affect your eSIM (embedded SIM) status or data. The eSIM information is typically stored securely on the device's hardware and is not part of the user data that gets erased during a factory reset
james70
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Okay thanks I appreciate it I wasn't sure not currently having any problems where I need to It's just in case information
Hrmjoevii
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You are welcome 😁
0 Likes
Solution
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When you perform a factory reset through the menu, this message pops up. If you accidentally remove your eSIMs, you may need to contact your carrier.20240207_210343_1000021033_1707368623.png
0 Likes