JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 6 Display Colors Washed Out

(Topic created: 07-21-2024 11:39 AM)
RenoRich
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Just setup my new Fold 6 and upgrading from the Fold 4. Very disappointed in the color saturation on both screens compared the Fold 4. The colors are washed out and I have both phones set for max vivid. Any one else see the same? Thanks. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
32 Replies
JomezZ14
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Even if I turned on vivid then set vividness to maximum, turned off eyecomfort, the screen is still not vivid as on my fold 5. Maybe, you can give us more levels on the vividness slider? I don't know what you can do, but just please give us a fix for this please. 

0 Likes
userw9u7vOjYkY
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Every new samsung phone I have purchased came with a improved screen. Its part of the fun of getting a new phone. The fold 6 is the first time that my new phone feels like a downgrade. I am so conflicted, should I keep my fold 4 or hope that somehow this will get better with a software update. The problem is I don't really believe this will happen. There is no amount of changes in the settings that will fix this issue. The screen on the fold 6 is just bad compared to every Samsung phone I have ever owned.
0 Likes
JomezZ14
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

This is exactly how I feel. It feels like samsung scammed me or something, because I traded my fold 5 for the fold 6. The screen color is really trash in this phone, red looks orange, the colors overall looks dull no matter what I do in the settings. This is the first time samsung has let me down and made me regret buying their new phone. Not happy with this purchase at all, really missing my fold 5 now. I hope samsung will do an update or something. 

0 Likes