JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frequent Screen Failure on Galaxy Z Fold 4

(Topic created: 05-24-2024 07:36 AM)
Members_O9UdPfa
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have been a dedicated Samsung user since the debut of the first Galaxy Note. Over the years, I've upgraded my phone approximately every two years, until I decided to switch to the Galaxy Z-Fold 4. To my dismay, I discovered significant engineering defects that not only compromise the product's quality but also tarnish Samsung's reputation. Despite Samsung pioneering the foldable phone category, it seems to struggle with delivering a seamless user experience. I've owned my 512 GB Galaxy Z-Fold for 18 months and have already had to replace the screen three times, along with the batteries and the front screen, due to an electrical malfunction that was not adequately explained. My phone is in immaculate condition, showing no signs of wear and has always been charged using Samsung-approved chargers. Fortunately, I opted for an additional one-year warranty for the screen, which defrayed the exorbitant cost of replacing both screens. While I recognize that manufacturing issues can arise, considering the innovative nature of the product and the numerous screen-related issues reported, I believe Samsung should offer at least a three-year warranty on the screens of its foldable phones to those willing to invest nearly $2000. Failure to do so could further damage Samsung's credibility, which has already been called into question by a multitude of complaints regarding its foldable devices.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We would like to apologize for your experience. We understand it is very disappointing for any manufactured product to fail, whether in-or-out of warranty. Samsung believes in building quality products and makes every effort to meet all customer expectations.

We want to thank you for your feedback and participation in the Community.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We would like to apologize for your experience. We understand it is very disappointing for any manufactured product to fail, whether in-or-out of warranty. Samsung believes in building quality products and makes every effort to meet all customer expectations.

We want to thank you for your feedback and participation in the Community.

0 Likes