Original topic:

How to Change Samsung Wallet Sounds

(Topic created: Saturday)
chrispiscopo
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Does anyone know how to change Samsung Wallet sounds beyond the usual settings? Specifically, I want to replace the 'NFC read acknowledge' sound (the sound made when you wave your phone over a pay-wave NFC card reader) with something more fun, but the only sound settings I found don't cover this.

I've tried 'settings/apps/samsung wallet/notifications/notification categories/payments/sound' but this sound plays when the payment is registered on the card used with the wallet, not when the NFC read takes place.

0 Likes
2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Go to the ap settings. Settings/apps/Samsung walet (or long press the app icon and select the circled "i"). Click notifications. Open the categories. In the list of notificaton categories id "payments". Tap that and slect your notification sound.

If you are paying with your watch, go to the wear app watch settings , select Pay/notifications, then do the same.
0 Likes
chrispiscopo
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi, as I described, I tried changing settings there and it does not allow a change of the audio file I am after. I want to be able to change the sound made when the NFC read takes place (confirms the phone read took place) not when the payment is made (confirms when money is transferred).

0 Likes