Original topic:

How to edit AOD buttons?

(Topic created: Saturday)
apolloin
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm talking about the buttons to control the wifi airplane mode and other such things that normally are accessed by pulling down on the main screen.

The AOD has a similar feature but I can change which buttons are there so it's not at its full potential. If someone knows how to edit these I would appreciate it.

There's also not option to edit it in the menu to edit the main screen drop down buttons either.
0 Likes
8 Replies
apolloin
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes I understand how to edit those

But they do not affect the buttons available on the Always On Display

I apologize for any confusion in my question
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm confused by what you mean by AOD buttons. Music info is the only thing that I see can be added..1725762429148_1725762429138_0.jpg
0 Likes
apolloin
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When the phone is closed wake the AOD and swipe from the top you will see brightness flashlight wifi and a few other buttons
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yeah I didn't realize you were talking about a flip when I posted my reply, and I said I realized that. I have an S24 plus so I'm not sure how to help with a flip 🫤
0 Likes
apolloin
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My bad sorry for the confusion
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh, sorry. I just realized you are talking about a fold or flip. That's probably completely different. Ignore my other post 😊
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's OK. You posted under the correct category. I just didn't notice it. So, my bad, really.
0 Likes
acenhole
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes. All you need to do is add the buttons corresponding to the apps "buttons" inside the apk "pull down screen." There is program/data that is written in code that tells the device that there is a (let's say) flashlight. So each utility (flashlight) has a code that has an icon and if the utility is available (the device) add the utility code and "button" into the either update or apk and then reinstall the apk for the pull down screen. It should have the new utilities and buttons available. I did this with-in a snes emulator apk. I did not like the button layout, so I opened the apk in text editor and copied the button layout code from another snes emulator apk and copied it into the area with the original layout code. Reinstalled and I had to options available for what button layout I wanted to use. Covert code if necessary to match the code of the device's menu pull down screen. Hope this helps. Computer might be needed. Much love ❤️
0 Likes