Original topic:

New Taskbar feature is annoying.

(Topic created: a month ago)
userN3EVQwpcvE
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
They just updated the Taskbar recent apps feature for no reason. It used to be that any active apps you had, up to like 2 or 3, would be on the Taskbar. Close one of the apps and the icon goes away. Simple and easy to switch. Now though, it shows recommended or recent apps. Close an app and the icon stays on the Taskbar, or if it's been a while since you've had an app open it'll recommend you an app. Not only is it just clutter, but if I'm swapping back and forth between two apps, I don't need a third or forth or fifth app down there for no reason. Not to mention that there's a button dedicated entirely to showing recent and recommended apps at the bottom of the screen almost all the time. All they need to fix is the Taskbar showing anything but active apps. 
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Unless the flip is different, recent apps are not shown on the task bar. If you mean the open apps/task changer screen you get to by tapping the 3 bar icon (or equivalent swipe action), you can turn that off. While in that screen, click the 3 dot menu for settings and slide off show recommended apps.
1726929046406.jpg
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Task bar isn't on flips, it's a floating dock similar to the windows Taskbar or the macOS dock that's for tablets and book foldables
0 Likes
userN3EVQwpcvE
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's on the fold not the flip. 1726949477595.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

well, I'd certainly find that annoying. I can't think of a reason anyone thought that would be a good idea to not give a choice to have "none" without having to turn it off completely.  Is there nothing in Good Lock to modify it?

0 Likes