Original topic:

No MMS but mobile network good...

(Topic created: 09-17-2024 04:05 PM)
hmmmph
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi I just got my first flip phone. While the phone, sms, and mobile network/Internet access all work well, I can't download any MMS. It just says "Error:network error" every time. 

I've contacted my carrier 6 times, they've given me 3 different APNs (only one of which works for mobile data lol, still no MMS tho). They finally said to contact Samsung!

I've gone thru all the troubleshooting steps I could find online, deleting APNs, reentering them, turning off auto-download trying manually, deleting Google messages, etc. Of course restarting about 100x.

****added after original post: I also tried swapping the Truconnect sim for another SIM card from SpeedMobile, after doing a reset to factory settings.  SpeedMobile account was able to send & receive MMS right off the bat. So I did another reset to factory settings, put the TruConnect sim back in, and again mobile network, phone, sms all work but MMS just says Error:Network Error Occurred. 

I know it sounds like TruConnect is the problem, right? But I put that same Truconnect SIM card in another phone, and MMS works perfectly! 

Soooo frustrated, please help! 
3 Replies
Phil6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Could you provide the model number of the phone please ?

hmmmph
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Flip 3

0 Likes
hmmmph
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I also tried swapping the Truconnect sim for another SIM card from SpeedMobile, after doing a reset to factory settings.  SpeedMobile account was able to send & receive MMS right off the bat. So I did another reset to factory settings, put the TruConnect sim back in, and again mobile network, phone, sms all work but MMS just says Error:Network Error Occurred. 

I know it sounds like TruConnect is the problem, right? But I put that same Truconnect SIM card in another phone, and MMS works perfectly! 

0 Likes