JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 05:54 AM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
138 Replies
Obisesan opeyemi
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Pls find something to do with this update issue my phone to is also facing the same issue pls

0 Likes
ahamed_wassaf
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I'm writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with the recent One UI 6.1 update on my Samsung Galaxy S22. Since the update, my phone has become practically unusable. The touch response is sluggish, the screen freezes constantly, and the device frequently restarts unexpectedly.

I've tried every troubleshooting step I could find, including factory resets, clearing cache, and deleting unnecessary apps. Nothing has resolved the issue. This is unacceptable for a flagship device.

I demand a prompt solution to this problem. Samsung needs to address this serious bug and provide a stable update that doesn't ruin the user experience

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You're making a demand in a peer-to-peer user forum?

0 Likes
ahamed_wassaf
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized.

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-17 at 16.08.39_0408c0d0.jpg

I'm writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with the recent One UI 6.1 update on my Samsung Galaxy S22. Since the update, my phone has become practically unusable. The touch response is sluggish, the screen freezes constantly, and the device frequently restarts unexpectedly.

I've tried every troubleshooting step I could find, including clearing cache partition, and deleting unnecessary apps, updating google apps, and also not 1 but 2 factory reset . Nothing has resolved the issue. This is unacceptable for a flagship device.

I demand a prompt solution to this problem. Samsung needs to address this serious bug and provide a stable update that doesn't ruin the user experience.

0 Likes
Diizzy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Have you tried restarting and also turn off phone and press power button and volume up until you see Samsung logo and let go both buttons then go to wipe cache partition and see if that does anything I've never seen that message before on a Samsung...
0 Likes
ahamed_wassaf
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have restarted, force restarted, wiped cache partition in recovery mode, deleted unwanted apps, updated all apps including google apps and services but nothing works and i have done factory reset once and hard reset but the problem remains. AFTER 6.1 UPDATE...

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You need to put in an error report. You can do that through the support tab in the members app or in your phone's device care settings.

0 Likes
user1ccWBm0w4l
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I've done the same. My issue is that my S22 Ultra has a significant lag in downloading pictures on X for example.  If i turn off my WiFi and use my network connection it appears to improve. 

My WiFi connection is great and with downloading at 100Mpbs and uploading at 20Mpbs.

Opening web pages Is similar with slow response. 

updated software to Android 14 One UI 6.1.1 September 2024.

1000025390.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
BrennanMadden
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My galaxy tab A7lite says that to but it's not slow
0 Likes
TodayistheDay
Asteroid
Options