JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 05:54 AM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
73 Replies
Members_l5K7Ksb
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

This is also happening on my Galaxy Tab 9a+ when I turn it on. The message disappears quickly. Need to know if there is a fix for the tablets. My fold4Z is not doing this. No issues with it. 

0 Likes
Uanela Como
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Same thing on S22 after One UI 6 Update

0 Likes
coolboi
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung galaxy a13 lte same problem (isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized.) Even after updating the phone
0 Likes
akr
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Bought my phone for samsung ui exp but it has worst ever ui among all phone.

Phone with half of its price are much better option than it.

0 Likes
Arnold_mag
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
  • Having the same issue on a Samsung A05S 
0 Likes
Downpipe
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi all, I realise this is the wrong forum (Galaxy-Z-Flip) but I have the same issue with my S22 Ultra which I was able to fix so may work on other phones as well. There's no corresponding thread for the S22 Ultra that I could see...

Go to Settings > Apps > One UI Home

Then go into the following settings:

Appear on top -> Allow permission - OFF
Change system settings -> Allow permission - OFF

After I did this I haven't had any issues - hope it works for everyone else too!

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, everyone just checking in to see if anyone is still having these symptoms after the recent update, also wanted to see if anyone tried the steps @Downpipe posted, and what were the results?

0 Likes
rahulsonwani
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have tried above steps it's not solving problem  on my s22 ultra

manda21
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Me!!! Since December. Still getting it alllllll the time.
user9U6PDms2Xb
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I'm getting this since updating my S22. It seems to pop up whenever I'm trying to stream video on a streaming app like Netflix or Channel 4. The apps then stop working properly and responding to screen touches.

0 Likes