Original topic:

Samsung phones

(Topic created: yesterday)
speedy09
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've been a die-hard Samsung fan for their phones since the Note 2 looks like I'm switching to the OnePlus open 2 when it comes out . When I bought this Samsung z fold 5 it was supposed to been with Wi-Fi 7 but they disabled it and now they forced me to take the Galaxy AI which I don't want and there's no way to uninstall it that's the only reason why I traded in my special phone I had I had the Samsung Galaxy Ultra 21 with 5G and it was 10 times faster than this phone and better it would boot up in less than 3 seconds this one you got to hold the button for 10 seconds just to turn on the screen when you shut it off and it takes forever to load and I have more stuff on my S21 Ultra then I have on this phone even my S21 Ultra was faster than my wife's s23 Ultra
6 Replies
GreyShowsOfficial
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung has gone downhill BAD. They also took away external storage by SD Card to force their customers to pay for cloud storage and it's sad quite frankly. Let's not get started on how they continue to push off the beta updates. I swear it's going to be 2 years before we get the next major update, even the beta..
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Paying for cloud isn't good at all, I get 2TB with Google for free but I wouldn't pay for it
speedy09
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I still have my Note 2 and it works perfect and I do not have their OS on it and as soon as I get time I'm going to look for a different OS to put on my phone to see if it works see if I can work with Qualcomm and get to updated software to re-enable Wi-Fi 7 on my phone since they was the idiots who disabled it with an update and that's what I paid for cuz I'm in Communications and I need Wi-Fi 7 for testing purposes that's the only reason why I got this phone and now there's no way for me to test so this phone's pretty much useless
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Some changes coming with ui7
0 Likes
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I know what your talking about with the s21 ultra, that sucker was beefed up. As far as wifi 7..... What's the software your speaking about to enable it. Can I do it on the s23 ultra?
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Android 15 or ui7 has the wifi 7 not sure which
0 Likes