Original topic:

Say it ain't so!

(Topic created: Monday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I haven't jumped on the Fold wagon because of the compromise in the camera quality and the outer screen being to narrow for me. 

Samsung finally address my wants with their rumored Z Fold Special edition ( don't know the real name yet) better cameras, wider outer screen, thinner, lighter, Spen support. All of the things I want in a foldable device that I can't buy in the US!

Would you have purchased this device if you had the opportunity instead of the Z Fold 6?

I know I would! 
9 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I would have to see more on it to decide if it's better
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Everything about it is better.

Samsung is losing the China market because Chinese OEMS are putting out better spec devices with incredible hardware.
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nice been noticing several issues with the folds si be good if got fixed before I would think about it
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It does really sound nice but I'm still leery about the softer inner screen. I wipe my fingerprints off of my s24 plus a lot and I'd be afraid that would damage the inner screen of a fold or flip.
RD97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The soft inner screen has a built in screen protector on it from the factory. My sister has one and she loves it. Never a scratch or ding on the foldable screen. I wouldn't worry about that. It's pretty durable. 👍
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks, that's good to know! But for now, since my s24 plus is only 7 months old, I'll be keeping it for a few years. After that, I may seriously consider a fold or flip!
RD97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You and me both. I decided to buy a 23 ultra March 2023 after using iPhones for 15 years and got bored. I couldn't go back after using the android. It was so awesome and like a new toy everyday. I got the 24ultra in June. I'm excited to see what new fold they come out with next year but the 6 sure is a nice piece of equipment. Enjoy. 👍
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Great comment. I'm glad you are loving your S24 Ultra and Android 😄
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've had my Z Fold5 for a year, and I think it's an incredible device. I didn't upgrade to the Z Fold6 because the lack of differences between the two phones couldn't justify the cost. Now, there's rumors of the Z Fold6 SE with several meaningful upgrades, but no US availability is planned. I find this very frustrating.