Original topic:

Some texts don't send

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 03:32 AM)
stephfishers
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
So this is my first samsung phone after only having apple, so I'm not familiar with this. Anyways, I've noticed some of my texts to other samsung users don't send... it's like it picks and chooses, iphone users get every single text. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this please let me know, im new here 😭

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Thank you for being part of the Community! We understand the importance of being able to send a text. Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439

If you are still unable to send a text after completing the troubleshooting, we recommend reach out to your service provider for additional assistance.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Doyleceejay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Did you remove your phone number from iMessage? Or have activated RCS messaging in your Google Messages?
Scooterbags
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Same thing here, I dropped the Samsung messages app and use Google messages. Problem solved
PhillyG411
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I can't send pictures to certain iPhone users. My texts all go through but my pictures barely do.
0 Likes
Scooterbags
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The problem is the Samsung messages app. It's garbage
0 Likes
stephfishers
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I switched over to Google messages and it seems to be working now. Hopefully it stays this way
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Thank you for being part of the Community! We understand the importance of being able to send a text. Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439

If you are still unable to send a text after completing the troubleshooting, we recommend reach out to your service provider for additional assistance.