Original topic:

Switching to Android.

(Topic created: 09-16-2024 05:34 AM)
carvet
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Seems like this is the year that a lot of Apple users have decided to switch to Android. I'm the same myself. Switched to a Z Fold 6 and have been loving it so far. This year it seems like a lot more people have made the transistion. People getting bored of Apple 'repackaging the same phone' year after year. Any others like myself that have made the switch this year? How are you finding it?

3 Replies
bjunior30
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This year I switched from Apple to an S24+ and I am enjoying it a lot. I'm excited for One UI 7, I believe it is going to be a game changer
yamialex
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You do know they basically recycled the same thing every year with Android too just giving it better processors and cameras the fold six looks like the Z5 the 5 looks like the four same with the flips same with the s line people got to stop saying Apple does the same thing every year because Samsung does the same thing it's pretty common in the tech world
WhiteShack
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I always switch between Apple and Android every other year. This year just happens to be my android year. In 2 years I'll be going back to Apple to see how they are doing.
0 Likes