JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ups delivered empty package

(Topic created: 08-11-2024 06:32 PM)
issa5
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I ordered the new z fold with the new watch ultra and case and a charger and when ups arrived they had me sign for it and then handed me the box which felt almost empty and ups driver walked away so I immediately opened the box to find only the case and charger only and the phone and watch missing so I ran barefoot after the ups and recorded what went on ..basically I told the ups delivery guy I'm missing 2 items from the box and he immediately said I Don't know I just deliver and I need to call samsung and then I spoke for a minute and then he asked if im interested in a phone while reaching to his pocket getting an iPhone I was shocked and said interested in what then he tried to switch that he ment he uses iPhone and then he admitted that the day before when he made an attempt to deliver and I wasn't home that the package was light and it was light since yesterday proving I was delivered an empty box besides of course the case and charger...so i went back home and took a carful look into the box to see it was clearly opened from the bottom and sealed back with a defrent tape..so i called samsung and they said I need to call ups and I was furious and said no it's not my job to do that you shipped my package with them you call them..I paid for a phone nad a watch almost 2300 usd not to get an empty box...then was transferred to a supervisor that said she will file a refund and I'll hear from them after 24 hours and I don't need to do anything else so..I googled around to find out this is a common thing with fedex and ups and people having this issue not resolved and some recommended doing a police report so I did...and today samsung sent me an email saying they denied my refund since it shows delivered..unbelievable the ignore everything ..and asked me for a police report in order to have another department look into it...I'm surprised by the incompetence of samsung and how much they do not care about people money and time and just expect us to let it go...It's not my job to file reports and contact ups and keep waisting time and stress on something that should have been a cool experience buying new phone and it's on samsung to make sure that expensive items are delivered completely and safely not empty box's that obviously was open from the bottom and I don't car if this was ups or samsung fault...I paid for it and I should get it and if they think they can do this and get a way with it then they are wrong...I'm waiting on the police report caz it takes a few day to get that's what the police told me when I made the report..and I hope I don't lose more time and health before samsung do the right thing and replace my missing items..Caz I do love their products and I've been a samsung customer all my life and I Don't want to stop buying from them but if I have to I will fight tooth and nail to get what I paid for and then some for all the trouble and stress I've been put through 

Will update later after this nightmare ends...and from the looks of how samsung is handling it I might have to go through my bank and small court claims and if I had to do this it would be my last time dealing with samsung ans switching all the family devices to Iphones 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, issa5. Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of not receiving your products. The community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Please let us know. Also file a police report so it is listed as a theft
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, issa5. Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of not receiving your products. The community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.