Original topic:

Z Fold 6 and the Dexcom G7 App

(Topic created: a week ago)
userIVOz8SCFsx
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good Day,

I recently bought the Z Fold 6 to aid in my eyesight issues and it's awesome! I can actually see everything without having to wear reading glasses.

However, to my dismay, I found that the Fold 6 is incompatible with the Dexcom G7 and I cannot get any update information out of Dexcom. I have tried! All they say is use a compatible phone. I really NEED my blood glucose information - it tends to go extremely low at night which can be life-threatening.

Is there any information at all on when the Dexcom G7 app will be updated for the Fold 6?

Warmest Regards and thanks!

Waynet Lindsay

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You actually have to contact Dexcom about that.  They are the ones who make their app to go with your device.  Samsung can't do anything about updating the Dexcom app.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ron1a2b
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hi, I'm in the same boat. They told me they would notify everyone by email when the update was available but I'm not looking for it anytime soon. Forced to use the transmitter. Also I have it on my watch so I'm waiting to see what happens when they do update the app. Keep me posted on your end please I will do the same on mine. Ron
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You actually have to contact Dexcom about that.  They are the ones who make their app to go with your device.  Samsung can't do anything about updating the Dexcom app.

0 Likes