Original topic:

BT audio question

(Topic created: 07-28-2022 11:58 AM)
ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
This has been something I've always thought about. When it comes to Bluetooth devices mainly audio earbuds, does it really matter if you get the same brand of earbuds/headphones as the brand of your phone? Or with everything being so advanced now adays, you can pair any brand with any brand and you'll get the same quality and results? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

If they call and audio quality is good with your airpods pro, then I wouldn't bother getting a new pair. 

View solution in context

8 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Well with Apple and Samsung locking in their devices to their brand, most often times you don't get all the app features if you use other brands. However if you get headphones from an "audio" company (Sony, Bose, JBL, Soundcore etc.) their apps are usually not locked to a specific phone brand.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Would this compromise call quality as well? Or just not being able to access certain features with the earbuds on the device?
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

In theory, call and standard audio quality should not be affected.

Are you looking at a particular pair of earbuds?

0 Likes
ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm just curious. I have airpod pros that I have for my iPad and I also use them for my s22 ultra and call quality is pretty good. I was wondering if I should get maybe galaxy buds pro and would be better call quality on both ends?
0 Likes
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

If they call and audio quality is good with your airpods pro, then I wouldn't bother getting a new pair. 

ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Cool, thank you so much
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Sure no problem, if you don't mind could you mark my answer as solution, I'd really appreciate it.
0 Likes
ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think I marked it as a solution. Not sure