Original topic:

Buds 2 pro issues when phone connects to 2nd speaker

(Topic created: 08-14-2024 02:46 PM)
Hyperspace
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
If I have my headphones in and i'm listening to music, and then I get in my car and it connects to the bluetooth It won't play correctly.It skips and you can barely make anything out. But once I put my headphones in the case, it immediately starts working. Why do the galaxy buds make me put them fully away before i can listen in my car. Btw testsd this on a jbl speaker and same thing happened so its not my car.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Hyperspace, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of the Bluetooth not playing correctly when connecting to a second device.

Do you have the seamless earbud connection setting turned on the Wearables app?

Also, check your Bluetooth settings on the phone. Open the phone Settings>Connections>Bluetooth>Tap the Settings gear next to the Buds 2 Pro connection (you need to be connected to the earbuds) Is the Auto switch to other devices toggled on?

You can try resetting the buds to see if that corrects the skipping and audio issues you are experiencing. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01218103/

Let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
Hyperspace
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Holy guacamole I think it worked. Ill have to test it when i get my car back from the dealer tho