Original topic:

Buds 3 Pro cause Zoom and Teams to freeze on PC

(Topic created: 08-02-2024 11:52 AM)
TheFeedbacker
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Buds 3 Pro cause Zoom and Teams to freeze when connected on my laptop. They have no issues playing music or video, and I have no issues with other bluetooth headsets on teams or zoom. It works fine when using zoom or teams on my phone, but not on my thinkpad T14

4 Replies
katescarlett
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am having the same issue on my Thinkpad 1x with Teams. They work with Zoom, but when I connect them to Teams it freezes until I take them out and switch to a different speaker.
Juhani
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here also. 

If you delete connection and pair it again it works, but usually next time lagging starts again.

I have bought these for Phone + laptop use and it seems that i have to change headphones if issue isn't solved. 

Gruzzi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problems with Galaxy Buds3. From what I can see in other forums this is a common problem.

My previous head phones, galaxy buds live (beans) did not case this problem. These head phones has some kind of functionality which makes them almost useless for use with a laptop. They also don't switch between laptop and phone without turning Bluetooth off on the connected device.  It its very frustrating. 

user7wSaBTrwDf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Me too.  It's incredibly frustrating.  None of my other Samsung buds had this issue.  I am using a Dell.