Original topic:

Buds 3 pro: Sirius Radio turns on when I put in the Buds

(Topic created: a week ago)
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I don't usually listen to music or podcasts, I use my buds mostly the phone calls and texts, listen to tiktok or UTube videos but the other day I listened to something on sirrius radio and now when I put my buds in the same radio comes on and I didn't know how to turn it off, any help would really be appreciated.

10 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Ellin, THanks for being part of the Community. We understand the frustration of an app autoplaying when connecting to Bluetooth.

Try this: Open the Sirius app, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner, then tap App Settings, then Autoplay. Make sure Autoplay is toggled off.

Let us know if this helps.

Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks, I'll give it a try
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just turned auto play off, but you can actually see the broadcast on pause at the bottom of the screen and I tried everything to get rid of it but it's still there, on pause
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is a screen shot1728593372854.jpg1728593383890.jpg
0 Likes
spirited75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Try going to the phone setting>apps>Sirius app>mobile data and turn off the option to run in the background
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just signed out of sirrius, I'll see if that helps
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks I did that, but will that prevent me from using the app?
0 Likes
spirited75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
You can still use the app. If it closes with your screen off, just toggle that setting back on. That will just depend on how Sirius manages their app usage with the screen off.
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks again!
0 Likes