Original topic:

Buds 3 pro not connecting to watch 6 classic buds contoller

(Topic created: Monday)
Yato413
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I recently swapped over from the buds 2 to the buds 3 pro. On my watch 6 classic, there's a tile called buds controller that let's you change things on your buds like ambient sound, noise canceling, etc, but for some reason my buds 3 pro won't connect to this tile. It just says "earbuds not connected to phone." Is anyone else having this problem, or maybe they haven't updated the software to work with the new buds? It's not exactly necessary since the pinch controls do the same thing. It's just something that'd be nice to have.

6 Replies
jboss111111111
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did u get samsung?
0 Likes
Yato413
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have samsung everything. Samsung buds, Samsung watch and Samsung phone. The new buds won't connect through the buds controller app on my watch is my issue
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not that it will help you in the immediate term, but you should put in an error report with Samsung through the support tab in the members app.

0 Likes
DEE-NICER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Fix this glitch
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just checked, and there is definitely a problem with the Buds app. My Buds3 Pro's are paired with my Watch6 Classic and show as connected in the watch's Bluetooth settings, but when I open the Buds app on the watch, I get a message on the watch telling me that the earbuds are not connected to my watch. This error needs to be addressed by Samsung.
0 Likes
Yato413
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's probably a software issue, or they rushed to get the product out and didn't configure the buds controller app to recognize the buds3 pro yet. Either way I'm glad to know I'm not the only one