JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Advanced Light Controls

(Topic created: Monday)
ARandomS21FE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got my pair of Buds3 Pro today and I noticed the light on the left earbud is dimmer than the right earbud, I'm okay with this but it would be very nice to be able to manually adjust the brightness in the blade lights settings in order to make them brighter or darker. 
This would allow for more user control and for buds effected with this defect to easily fix it should they feel the need to.

Oh and a feature that syncs the lights to the audio being played would be cool.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.