cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds+ Right earbud drains faster than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The right earbud is always around 10% lower than the right after a few hours of usage. Also there seems to be a slight delay on audio a random times, its sounds like when your speak to a microphone, it goes away but its odd to have this issue when i got this just 2 days ago. Please advise. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds+ Right earbud drains faster than the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. The longer I use the buds, the higher discrepancy between the two. The right side drains much quicker than the left. The right one also does not fully charge; it will only go up to 99%. I have tried resetting them, and fully charging in the case with the case fully charged.

Any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this problem as well. From what I can find through your community site, it looks like there have been reports of this since last year.

I am happy to follow up with my model code and serial number in a private message, but it would be helpful for the community to post any information that you have publically. 

Many other posts were marked as solved, when there was no solution publically listed. Which I'm sure more people find frustrating than knowing the actual root cause of the problem. It sounds like 'solved' just means moved to a private convo, to mitigate community backlash

I know many issues can be caused by a different root problem, but I imagine your team is aware at this point if the majority of this is a software or hardware related issue. If you're not aware, that' s fine, but please tell us! Most people are probably willing to wait on a software fix, so should I assume this is hardware related? And you are not publically acknowleding this to avoid the amount replacements you need to ship?

I really hope this long post doesn't to come off as rude, just trying to voice my opinion, and how I'm sure many others feel. I think it's worth re-evaluating how the transparency of information is being handled. It would be very nice to have a public response Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

I can understand your frustrations regarding this. The previous posts in the community are referring to the original Galaxy Buds. However, If you are experiencing the same symptoms, I will be happy to further look into your concerns, as we handle these issues on a case by case basis. 

In order to further assist you with this, I will need your full model code and serial number in a private message. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my buds right drains faster than left and that too lot faster....Screenshot_20200606-044855_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And i want an explaination from samsung for using exyn

@userAcr45UKjFh wrote:

I am having the same issue with my buds right drains faster than left and that too lot faster....Screenshot_20200606-044855_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

os processor in s20 it heats up like furnace i can cook eggs on it after 10 minutes of pubg...not expected this after buying 999 dollars phone...will stick to apple from now on...galaxy buds draining fast s20 overheating way to go samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my Buds+ this week, and I have the exact same problem.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my buds recently and facing the same issue. Right bud drains the battery  very quickly. Even if they are not in use and just lying on the table. 

Also, I don't like to keep wearing the buds if I am not on a call or listening music. So if I put the buds back in case frequently then case battery discharged to zero even though my total use of buds was not even an hour.