Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
SuzyCass
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are the buds for Hearing Aid dependence?
GuardOfTruth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I doubt since ear buds cannot be worn at the same time as the hearing aid in the ear. A special kind of device has to be purchased from the hearing aid's manufacturer to make them wifi or bluetooth capable. At least to own knowledge. I wear hearing aids myself.
userxfnJuOB9GG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
so far so good on these ear buds. be sure to put them in correctly!
DannyJustus7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Wow they are out of this world,bet cost an arm and leg, Just saying
Melomaniac1965
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I was wondering how much they are??
heartkore
Astronaut