Original topic:

OG & Galaxy Buds 2

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 12:57 PM)
DarkGoddess
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi everyone! I've had my original Galaxy Buds since they first came out. I think I got some kind of deal where I could get a Note 9 and choose between 2 options for a free gift. One was Galaxy Buds and a GalaxyFit watch or a Samsung watch. I chose the first one. Then a few years later, I brought a pair of Galaxy Buds 2. My OGs are still hanging in there but my Galaxy Buds 2 pair are messing up. The left earbud is like 70% lower than the right. I have no experience with the newer model Buds. These 2 sets of earbuds have been a huge comfort for me when I have sensory issues. They fit my ears perfectly, sound amazing, etc. Should I just buy some of the old ones off Ebay or does anyone have suggestions or reviews on how the new ones compare to these? TIA! 🖤
5 Replies
Ethy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
You might enjoy the Buds FE as an upgrade to your original buds. The FE have the wing design similar to Buds and Buds +. I went from the original buds, Buds Pro, and then Pro 2. Each upgrade was an incredible change. But I never had problems with the buds fitting my ears. The FE buds look to be easier to customize to fit.
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had the Buds2 Pro and now the Buds3 Pro. The truth is that it's not a big change, the truth is that the new model is better when putting them on and taking them off since you do not activate the touch controls but it is minimal the difference... i wear the two headphones together in each ear and really don't hear any big difference. Just a little better noise reduction, but the truth my recommendation would be the Buds2 Pro, on ebay you can find them cheap, and it will be something of excellent quality.
DarkGoddess
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you so much for your recommendations and the links!! This has helped so much
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's great! You're welcome!!!
0 Likes