Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Buds. Asking opinions and suggestions...

(Topic created: 08-13-2024 06:55 PM)
MagusXMortis
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Am out of the loop when it comes to what / how many & what is current to date newest model/versions of the Galaxy Bud earbud family...

Looking to spend no more than $160 if at most, on the best in slot model of Samsung Galaxy Earbuds (1,2,3) for the lower-end price range of the devices... 
Features I am interested in having included with the suggestions of model to pick are: 

ā–ŖļøŽ Text messages recieved will be read out-loud via Earbud Audio playback. 

ā–ŖļøŽ Example: Carl has sent you a message:
 "Hey, what time are we meeting?" 

ā–ŖļøŽ Dolby Amos Compatability

ā–ŖļøŽ Portable charging case (charges each earbud upon inserting the earbud into a small portable case)

Suggestions? Purchase tactic is most likely going to result in a refurbished/used/open-box SALE model of the galaxy bud family. 

Just want the most for my little budget spending buck 

Thanks for your input, support & time for your Suggestions in regards to this threads topic

-MagusXMortis 

#Samsung #GalaxyBuds #Discount #Used #Refurbished #BestInSlot
3 Replies
MrClean69
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Not sure what they are going for now, but the Buds Pro 2 are really good for me. Buds Pro are also good but are a little chunkier than the 2's.
Imprezz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love the buds pro 2. But I would like to try the new design.
0 Likes
Imprezz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buy buds pro 2 from ebay for like 50 dollars used. Then trade them in for bud 3 or 3 pro. Samsung will give you 100 dollars trade in for buds 2 pro. 50 bucks for free.
0 Likes