Original topic:

Tips for Windows

(Topic created: 07-08-2024 02:16 AM)
t1renda
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does anyone have any advice/tips on using buds with Windows? So far it's been a huge pain even getting it to pair every time, let alone work well. I'm constantly having to wrestle with handsfree turning on and drastically reducing the audio quality. Wondering if anyone has a solution that doesn't involve constant troubleshooting.

Kind of regretting the purchase at this point, really wasn't expecting the buds to feel so limited on anything other than a Samsung phone. Will probably sell these and the new galaxy i just bought, and get something with better compatibility .I'd like to try and make them work first if possible. If anyone has any recommendations, thanks!

2 Replies
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
What version of buds first of all? Second of all how long have you had them? Because if it's within 30 days for the buds they are returnable. And depending on where you bought the phone it could be 14 days or 30 days it could still be returnable. Please give me more information?
0 Likes
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
If it's issues connecting each time there is a galaxy buds app on the Microsoft store (free) that makes the experience much better.