JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Continuous fold 3 reboots

(Topic created: 08-26-2021 04:05 PM)
Joet076
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Is anyone having an issue with the fold 3 randomly restarting throughout the day over and over again?  Tried safe mode to see if it was apps and still does it. This is unreal and beginning to think I got a bad device! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

The process you described here is our returns through eCommerce. The only options we have available would be the return or a service repair. Both options do leave you without a device for a period of time. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
ErikV55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
That sounds unusual. I've been using mine all day with no issues. I'd recommend reaching out to support.
0 Likes
AG6
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yeah I would call Samsung see what they have to say they may send a replacement
0 Likes
Joet076
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Just to update everyone. As of now, Samsung has done nothing for but give me the run around on how to handle this defective phone. Essentially asking me to send it back, wait about 7-14 days for them to confirm they received it, then send me an email to let me know I can repurchase. Putting me out almost a month before having a phone again. This is the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Been a long time Samsung customer and this is the first time I've had an issue, it will be the last ti.e if they can't make it right, cause I will be returning everything and moving on from there equipment.
0 Likes
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

The process you described here is our returns through eCommerce. The only options we have available would be the return or a service repair. Both options do leave you without a device for a period of time. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.