Original topic:

Fold 6 rumors and feedback!

(Topic created: 11-30-2023 11:54 AM)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY. 

I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect!
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Will you be getting the fold 6 if it comes with the pen slot?
neilth
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Very likely, depending on the trade in value of my Fold5 and the price of the Fold6.
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Only if they finally upgrade the cameras, if they stay the same for 3 yrs in a row, I am out!
$2k and budget cameras are a no go for me!
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Wow, I didn't know it was 3 years in a row. I just recently upgraded to the s24 ultra. I know the camera won't be better than this, but I hope they cut it close, at least.
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Huh?
0 Likes
SammieG
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm referring to bugs like battery drain and camera issues like the post in the link mentions. I'm hoping Samsung will read this lol.
0 Likes
GeeZerrr
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I would love a fold with a cover screen width and height of the S24Ultra.

In fact, take the S24 Ultra and use for the cover half, and create the back with the same cameras and twice the size for the inside cover screen. Talk with Qualcomm and get a 24GB ram SOC with 1TB storage.

I would like the UI to group in folders like applications by type or vendor. This frame should allow fully visible icons continuously with flexible grid placement. The apps drawer should do the same. If you can do that in the UI of Settings then this can be done.

Allow the Edge bar to contain the above allowing full screen experience. Yeah it would be like the apps drawer but provided flexibility of what apps are in each folder.

With such a design you can achieve 
Greater battery capacity. 
Cooling infrastructure. 
And addons galore such as folding keyboards, with or without the monitor.

Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have an s22 ultra and an s23 ultra, I took my cases off put the phones together and put them in my pocket. My pants almost fell down! No thank you, don't need something that big.
GeeZerrr
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I had a z fold 3 and 4, so I understand. I still want it.