JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I was going to get a price for my galaxy fold at Walmart kiosk but when I hit

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 08:04 PM)
jjholmes
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The button to return phone its said thank u for donating the phone and I got nothing from the kiosk and it took my brand new phone who's responsible for the kiosk taking my phone and who is going to replace me with a galaxy fold phone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You would need to contact Walmart or the Vender of the Kiosk Customer Service 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You would need to contact Walmart or the Vender of the Kiosk Customer Service 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
jjholmes
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
See there I go having to wait and call them again try explaining to someone who barely speaks English what is the number for the kiosk in Pascagoula Mississippi Walmart kiosk
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I wouldn't know what the phone number is since that is something Walmart provides not something from Samsung 

0 Likes
jjholmes
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks by the way my friend
0 Likes
jjholmes
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ok
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

It would be best to go to the Walmart and get the customer service number off the machine.  I know some are from a company called EcoATM but I wouldn't know so I suggest going to the store and getting the number from the machine 

0 Likes
Ric221
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Are you referring to the phone buying kiosk at Wally? If so why would you sell your phone that way? I believe you might run into a problem with getting it back if as you say the machine said ThankYou for Donating your phone. As did it issue you any type of receipt for your device?
Good Luck with this and I hope it works out well for you in the end.
If possible please let us know how this works out for you.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Yeah I'd never use one of those they might give 1/16 of the actual value of the device 

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
In the meantime, i would suggest going into your samsung or google account and immediately remote wipe the phone. Most likely you will not get the phone back because it's mixed in wih many other devices in a receiving facility, so be prepared to have learned an expensive lesson.
0 Likes