Original topic:

One Ui 6.1 Wish List

(Topic created: 12-01-2023 05:23 PM)
Options
Galaxy Fold
Here are some things I would like to see improved,fixed or changed for One Ui 6.1. 

1.Better battery life on the foldables.
(One Ui 6 is not truly optimized in this department,Fold 5 mostly impacted.)
2.Smoother animations and fluidity within the software itself.
3. Camera Assistant 2x zoom crop availability within night mode and video mode on the flip 5.
(Photo mode only is just lazy.)
4.Camera shutter lag finally killed off and less over processed and oversaturated photos and smoother video recording without jitters or stutters at any resolution.
5.Expert Raw needs to be on the flip 5 and future flips no excuses.
6.Fully integrate the entire Goodlock system into the software. ( New Samsung users should not have to go to the galaxy store to get this,it should be already on the phones on day 1.)
7.5 years of OS Updates and 5 years of security patches.
8.Better audio quality is needed for the galaxy buds 2 pro and add Custom EQ settings for Galaxy Wearable App . ( every firmware update just degrades the quality and causes distortion issues and not having custom eq settings in wearable app is unacceptable.)
9.New Bluetooth S-Pen for the fold 5 and future folds is needed with functionality for the outer display and inner display.

Sounds like a lot but more needs to be done to justify the price tags. No more resting on your laurels Samsung. And by the way,a 10x hybrid zoom is something you need to try from Xiaomi's playbook. That 10x Optical zoom sensor with low resolution doesn't deliver great results. 50 MP 10x Optical zoom sensor would be a possible force to be reckoned with,just an idea for the future. 
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy Fold
Your suggestions for One UI 6.1 highlight important areas for improvement, especially concerning battery life, camera features, and overall user experience. Submitting feedback through official channels, such as Samsung's customer support or community forums, can help ensure your concerns are heard by the development team. It's clear you have specific expectations for a more refined and feature-rich user interface. Keep an eye on future updates and announcements to see if these suggestions are addressed.
userX9GYiNoKZn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
When will Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 get the UI 6.1 Update?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Sometime this month is my guess but don't hold me to it. S24 Series is right around the corner so that might cause a delay in timeframe.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
So I finally got the One UI 6 update for the S23 FE and after the update I couldn't help but notice that there's no 2x zoom option in camera assistant app for this phone. I mean this phone launched at $630 and you're telling me that this camera feature wasn't added even at this price point?.......what a vibe killer and a real let down. I only hope the S24 Series doesn't cut any unnecessary corners and has great trade in deals to justify this course of action. 
0 Likes