JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone keeps restarting itself and says fingerprints corrupted

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 06:30 PM)
TravelingLeaf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Had my Fold 4 for a week and I constantly run into a restarting issue. Every time it restarts it says my fingerprints are corrupted and re add them. I'm getting tired of this. New to Samsung. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TravelingLeaf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
**Update took my device to a ubreakitIfixit/asurion on Samsung's suggestion and the technician said the fingerprint scanner was ok but some apps were juicing the memory forcing it to reboot

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Either your phone is defective or you broke your expensive fragile phone. Either way take it to your mobile phone carrier for a replacement
0 Likes
TravelingLeaf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's really helpful šŸ‘
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Fold
Have you restored your data from previous device? If you did, make sure you have the backup of your fold and then reset to factory. After that set it up without restoring data for couple of days. Just to rule out the software or hardware issue.

0 Likes
TravelingLeaf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Just factory reset
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey if the issue is not resolved submit a report to SSM and they should be able to send a report to SSM!

0 Likes
TravelingLeaf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks will do.
0 Likes
Solution
TravelingLeaf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
**Update took my device to a ubreakitIfixit/asurion on Samsung's suggestion and the technician said the fingerprint scanner was ok but some apps were juicing the memory forcing it to reboot
0 Likes