Original topic:

SMS Mass Text Messaging

(Topic created: 02-16-2024 06:06 PM)
useryZ5rxRCNXT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hello, can anyone direct me on how to set up a mass sms message with my phone contacts. I cant seem to find the messaging app on my phone.
4 Replies
Blucifer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm a Flip guy, Ma'self... I'm assuming you open APP MENU. bring down its SEARCH APPS bar. type in what you're looking for and theoretically... it should appear.

from there (if you need to download or whatever) once you can access your texts, open its settings. turn on said sms... and 🥳

theoretically. again, I'm a Filp five man.
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy Fold
Briefly swipe up on a blank area of your home screen to open the app draw. Scroll left until you get to the M's and find Messages, the Google messaging app, which is probably the default messaging app on the phone. You should be able to use it for what you want to create and send.
0 Likes
Ray_Ginald
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
This depends on the app you want to use to send the message. Either Google’s Messages app or Samsung’s own default Messaging app. 

For Samsung’s, tap the message & plus symbol that's in a circle at the bottom right corner of the screen (if you can't find it scroll up to the top of your messages and it will appear) and a page will show up. Tap on the + symbol at the top right corner of the screen which is underlined along with "Recipient" at the far left, add the contacts you want to send the message to or put in their numbers. Tap "Done" at the bottom of the screen and then type the message you want to send and then tap the send symbol.

For Google's Messages, tap "Start Chat", also at the bottom right corner of the screen, add a recipient, then tap on the + symbol at the top right corner of the screen and select the contacts you want to send the message to. Then click on the "Next" box that appears and give a name to the group. If you choose not to name the group, then simply tap "Done." Type the message you want to send and then tap the send icon.

To find either app, swipe up from your home screen, and type the word "messages" into the bar at the top of the screen. Then select either of the two message apps that show up.
useryZ5rxRCNXT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thank you guys, much appreciated.
0 Likes