JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet not Working

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 11:20 AM)
Spartan1600
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
i have a Gray 1TB ZFold5, and Samsung Wallet doesn't work. when i try to verify my card, it says i can either get a text, call, or email to verify. it says the text and email methods are unavailable now and can only call my bank to confirm. well, when i call my "bank", it goes to an automated message that says to enter my 16 digit account number. however, my bank does not use 16 digit account numbers. they are much shorter. i spoke with my bank and they said they were unsure how to verify my card on Samsung Wallet. i spoke with Wallet Support and was told there are no detected issues with the app regarding card verification ;-; i have absolutely no idea what to do.. anybody have any advice? 

EDIT**: already found the solution in the comments!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just loaded 5 cards onto Samsung Wallet. got a texted code from the issuer in each case (credit and debit). also, on your Visa or MC there are 16 numbers on the front of the card. that is your account number, not your account number at the bank.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just loaded 5 cards onto Samsung Wallet. got a texted code from the issuer in each case (credit and debit). also, on your Visa or MC there are 16 numbers on the front of the card. that is your account number, not your account number at the bank.
Spartan1600
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
that's exactly what it was 😂😂😂 thank you! got my card finally activated
Breer
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thank you for sharing that with him
I found it helful