JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 10:37 PM)
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION
392 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
We'll see. I have about a week before I can reorder the S24 Ultra again
0 Likes
Corvus_Solitarius
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Heh, and another user was arguing with me about this last night on another post. I said Samsung could easily reimplement it in Goodlock and they said it was impossible because it'd break their contract with Google.

Quick and easy solution to a feature alot of people immediately hated.

0 Likes
ivan311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I had no idea one feature can ruin the whole phone experience. I have been using the hidden navigation bar for about 6 years now. Samsung took it away with the ONE UI 6.1 on s24 line. Now the phones are literally unusable. Samsung pulled an "apple" on us and took away great features that no one asked to remove or had any issues with. PLEASE BRING IT BACK, I'm considering returning to s23 ultra and send my s24U back to Korea. 
MDKCMO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hidden navigation is still available.
0 Likes
ivan311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It is not. And thousands of people are mad about it and reddit is filled with hopeless people. I even tried developer options.
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Millions could care less
MDKCMO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Are you not talking about this?1706331798524.jpg
ivan311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Like. 3 buttons on the bottom, but invisible, like below screen. And you can simply swipe up from where the botton would be and it does the action. Now it's worse than an iPhone navigation bar.
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
It would help if you knew the correct terminology, navigation buttons, Samsung Gestures and the navigation bar.
tc8510
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S24
Why they take away features that are convenient and aesthetically pleasing is beyond me! I feel you. It's annoying. But there is plenty of real estate on this screen until an update is released.
0 Likes